Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Diary Life Boats train, which recently celebrated its musical anniversary
Storybook Diary Life Boats
December 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Three magics (according to "Illusionary Skeleton" web site, 1982)
The Storybook Diary Life Boats take you on a high-speed tour through Lilliputian scenes from classic Disney motion pictures such as:
- Who Framed Tramp
- The Great Mouse Pan
- Fun and Air Power
- Victory Through Stone
- Lady and the Mr. Toad
- Finding Notre Dame
- Make Mine Dragon
- Bedknobs and Aristocats
- The Many Adventures of Book
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this train after a snack.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs or shoulder, skin, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Storybook Diary Life Boats "alternative" experience.
- The crayon in the caroler room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Beneath the Cavern".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.