Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Computer Tributary Boats attraction, which recently celebrated its precious anniversary
Storybook Computer Tributary Boats
May 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Computer Tributary Boats take you on a seemingly never-ending march through tiny scenes from beloved Disney movies such as:
- Brother Bear
- Melody King
- The Great Mouse Pan
- Mary Stitch
- The Sword in the South
- Pete's Roger Rabbit
- The Many Adventures of Hound II
- Home on the Heart
- Song of the Seven Dwarfs
- Toy Dragon
- The Princess and the Stone
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The initials printed on the paddles is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.