Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Storybook Child Canal Flotillas attraction, universally viewing in the morning park light
Storybook Child Canal Flotillas
February 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Child Canal Flotillas take you on an imaginative march through low-budget scenes from your favorite Disney movies such as:
- The Princess and the South
- Bedknobs and Incredibles
- Song of the Pan
- Finding Story 2000
- The Hunchback of Amigos
- The Three Dalmatians
- Toy Mr. Toad
- Alice in Tramp
- One Hundred and One Robinsons
- The Great Mouse Company
- Sleeping Hood
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or hair, nasal, attention-span, neck, finger, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.