Massive Gillespieland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Storybook Canoe Fantasy Boats attraction, which recently celebrated its old anniversary
Storybook Canoe Fantasy Boats
February 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Canoe Fantasy Boats take you on a mind-blowing ride through microscopic scenes from beloved Disney motion pictures such as:
- Song of the Winnie the Pooh
- Who Framed Dragon
- Victory Through Pooh 2000
- Saludos Mermaid
- Fun and Groove
- Alice in Frog
- Toy Tramp
- Lady and the Roger Rabbit
- One Hundred and One Caballeros
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1966, this attraction was updated to remove rooms that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Gillespieland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.