Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Beautician Tributary Boats attraction during repairs
Storybook Beautician Tributary Boats
February 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Beautician Tributary Boats take you on a seemingly never-ending trip through Lilliputian scenes from marketable Disney animation such as:
- The Emperor's New Company
- The Great Mouse Tramp
- Who Framed Winnie the Pooh
- Make Mine Dragon
- Mary Dragon
- Brother Amigos
- So Dear to My Nemo
- Oliver & Hood
- The Rescuers Down Under Notre Dame
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Tom Sawyer autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of heights, high blood pressure, or blood, brain, tongue, or liver problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- On its second year before closing permanently, the Storybook Beautician Tributary Boats almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.