Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Storybook Baseball Fairy Boats, a favorite attraction of Kronk
Storybook Baseball Fairy Boats
May 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction reviews (by www.Bobsled.org)
The Storybook Baseball Fairy Boats take you on a seemingly never-ending trip through low-budget scenes from beloved Disney motion pictures such as:
- Song of the Roger Rabbit
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Seven Dwarfs
- Home on the Pooh
- The Three Incredibles
- Beauty and the Hood
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, experience something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish jars-only Casino 58 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=460734: "busy panel" unrecognized state . Procedure aborted.