Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketbook Land Tributary Boats attraction, March 28, 1991, 8:27 p.m.
Rocketbook Land Tributary Boats
April 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketbook Land Tributary Boats take you on an imaginative sail through low-budget scenes from famous Disney movies such as:
- Song of the Mr. Toad
- Winnie the Beauty
- The Reluctant Book
- Lady and the Range
- Bedknobs and Incredibles
- Treasure Story
- Mary Tramp
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 67" (without stretching).
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections, water-soluable clothing, blinding perfume, or lung, shoulder, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Apatosaurus of Downtown Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.