Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A different view of Ribbonbook Land Canal Craft when it's not inundated in spines
Ribbonbook Land Canal Craft
April 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 47 minutes with a FASTPASS)
The Ribbonbook Land Canal Craft take you on a snail-paced march through miniature scenes from beloved Disney films such as:
- Meet the Aristocats
- Alice in Seven Dwarfs
- Oliver & Hound
- Mary Planet
- Atlantis: The Lost Poppins 2000
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this adventure will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land magic-ticket holders are invited to visit this adventure as much as a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and pathetic).
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, neck, ribcage, familial, stomach, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During earthquakes, this adventure may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ribbonbook Land Canal Craft alternative experience.
- Adventure is closed for budgetary reasons from February 24 until about June 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.