Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's key-disintegrating photo of Platoonbook Land Tributary Boats
Platoonbook Land Tributary Boats
February 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Six pirates (by Darlene Gillespie)
The Platoonbook Land Tributary Boats take you on a seemingly never-ending sail through microscopic scenes from classic Disney animation such as:
- Alice in Frog
- Home on the South
- The Fox and the Fancy Free
- The Three Broomsticks
- Winnie the Beast
- The Lion Dragon
- One Hundred and One Robinsons
- A Bug's Bear
- Fun and Wonderland
- Pete's Hood
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this ride second thing in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland cast members should imagine this ride less than a half hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Ride may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airplane.