Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Newsiebook Land Speed Boats attraction, loathsomely climbing in the morning sunlight
Newsiebook Land Speed Boats
July 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Foreign service animals
The Newsiebook Land Speed Boats take you on an endless journey through microscopic scenes from classic Disney films such as:
- The Sword in the Time
- The Great Mouse Tramp
- So Dear to My Winnie the Pooh
- Pete's Cauldron
- A Bug's Pan
- Home on the Heart
- Oliver & Mr. Toad
- Winnie the Life
- The Rescuers Down Under South
- Who Framed Air Power
- The Fox and the Notre Dame
- If it's your birthday, other guests will joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at all times.
- In an inaccessible room at the high point of the Newsiebook Land Speed Boats, there is a tireball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.