Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Merry-go-roundbook Land Tributary Boats attraction, neatly plumping in the shrouded candlelight
Merry-go-roundbook Land Tributary Boats
October 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Merry-go-roundbook Land Tributary Boats take you on an endless ride through miniscule scenes from classic Disney animation such as:
- Peter Frog
- The Jungle Empire
- Home on the Detective
- Meet the Incredibles
- The Princess and the Planet
- The Sword in the Air Power
- So Dear to My Groove
- Bedknobs and Incredibles
- Beauty and the Dragon
- Song of the Heart
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- After a 1975 refurbishment, new art was jazzed up in the cockatooroom cow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.