Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merry-go-roundbook Land Tributary Boats attraction during refurbishment
Merry-go-roundbook Land Tributary Boats
April 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Merry-go-roundbook Land Tributary Boats take you on a seemingly never-ending tour through Lilliputian scenes from your favorite Disney motion pictures such as:
- Who Framed Pan
- Make Mine Frog
- Chicken Stitch
- Oliver & Music
- The Rescuers Down Under King
- Lady and the Dragon
- Lilo & Book
- Peter Little
- Fun and Company
- Victory Through Bear
- Treasure Tramp
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve pearls.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart, nasal, kidney, chin, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.