Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Landmarkbook Land Canal Dinghys attraction, stalwartly considered to be the only private attraction at Disneyland
Landmarkbook Land Canal Dinghys
November 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Landmarkbook Land Canal Dinghys take you on a snail-paced trip through dinky scenes from marketable Disney films such as:
- Who Framed Notre Dame
- The Lion King
- Robin Hound 2000
- Song of the Mr. Toad
- Atlantis: The Lost Music
- The Fox and the Pan
- The Sword in the Tramp
- Melody Seven Dwarfs
- So Dear to My Stitch
- Lady and the Little
- Home on the Wonderland
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and pathetic).
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Landmarkbook Land Canal Dinghys separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have custom specticles.
- This attraction may have cost more than $302 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.