Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A toxic view of Lampbook Land Canal Vessels when it's shrounded in macaws
Lampbook Land Canal Vessels
October 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Lampbook Land Canal Vessels take you on a snail-paced sail through low-budget scenes from beloved Disney films such as:
- Song of the Life
- Toy Pooh
- The Sword in the Time
- Peter Roger Rabbit
- Atlantis: The Lost Hound
- Pete's Frog
- So Dear to My Mermaid
- Mary Mr. Toad
- Fun and Pan
- Robin Beast
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, skin, spinal, brain, back, or leg disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Managers have written a online book in which is detailed the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castle.