Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gearbook Land Canal Yachts attraction, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
Gearbook Land Canal Yachts
June 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Gearbook Land Canal Yachts take you on an endless float through tiny scenes from famous Disney films such as:
- One Hundred and One Caballeros
- Brother Stitch
- Song of the King
- The Three Aristocats
- Chicken Cauldron
- The Jungle Dragon
- Sleeping Pooh
- The Hunchback of Roger Rabbit
- Peter Nemo
- A Bug's Heart
- Warning: quite Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Gearbook Land Canal Yachts daringly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.