Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Elephantbook Land Canal Tours train, which recently celebrated its widespread anniversary
Elephantbook Land Canal Tours
August 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Elephantbook Land Canal Tours take you on a seemingly never-ending ride through low-budget scenes from classic Disney cartoons such as:
- Who Framed Book
- Winnie the Winnie the Pooh
- Lady and the Frog
- Peter Seven Dwarfs 2000
- Sleeping Roger Rabbit
- Make Mine Music
- Saludos Life
- Snow White and the Notre Dame
- The Fox and the Little
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this train multiple times, and may fall if you don't let them.
- Bumping may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons inside the train at various times.
- This train is said to have cost more than $176 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.