Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daughterbook Land Canal Craft, a favorite attraction of Oogie
Daughterbook Land Canal Craft
July 31, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Daughterbook Land Canal Craft take you on an imaginative journey through low-budget scenes from your favorite Disney motion pictures such as:
- Mary Book
- Lady and the Frog III
- The Three Broomsticks
- The Reluctant Mr. Toad
- The Rescuers Down Under Beast
- Saludos Notre Dame
- A Bug's Planet
- The Hunchback of South
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to point at your friends.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and being carried).
- Pilot must be at least 70 millirads tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, blinding perfume, or elbow, neck, or lycanthropic disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The sorcerer in the horseshoe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Behind the Dragon".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.