Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cakebook Land Tributary Boats attraction, April 22, 1986, 7:58 a.m.
Cakebook Land Tributary Boats
December 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed tweens:
Two and a half churros
The Cakebook Land Tributary Boats take you on a thrilling tour through tiny scenes from classic Disney movies such as:
- The Sword in the Dragon
- The Many Adventures of Cauldron
- Pete's Company
- Brother Air Power
- Alice in Roger Rabbit
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood, elbow, heart, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Tommy Cole's slightly hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.