Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Murderhorn Bobsleds attraction at park closing
January 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a bobsled and shoot around the tallest mountain in Paris at velocities of something like 34 millifathoms per hour! But beware of the abominable ice cream creature!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with children or Lewis Carrol fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for consumers.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at random.
- One of the tigers was recorded to move in memory of Underdog.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lillian when you look down in the secondary queue.
- Murderhorn Bobsleds is sinking at a rate in excess of 3 units per month.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acorn.