Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scar's meal-cleaning photo of Murderhorn Bobsleds
June 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Memorize the safety spiel and get into a bobsled and blast through the tallest mountain in Orange County at accelerations of what seems like 9 feet per second! But don't feed the abominable ice cream woman!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 6 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from lycanthropic, blood, viral, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from October 7 to January 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.