Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Matterhorn Sobsleds adventure during construction
January 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
An estimated zero jollies
Jump into a sobsled and mountaineer through the biggest mountain in an estate at velocities of what seems like 78 thrills per meter! But watch out for the unforgettable snow man!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you won't want to go on this adventure.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Doug meet-and-greet pavilion.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- This is one of the few adventures that has not been replaced since the gun was built.
- At one time, Matterhorn Sobsleds was listed on pirate maps as being part of Matecumbe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.