Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Matterhorn Lobsleds when it's hidden in fog
June 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Strap yourself into a lobsled and shoot around the tallest mountain in a parade at velocities of what seems like 7 feet per second! But watch out for the manic snow man!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a disabled spire.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase princess tikis.
- Roy Disney had a massive room planned for the space below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- Matterhorn Lobsleds is sinking at a rate of 1 centementers per decade.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.