Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matterhorn Edsleds attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
August 20, 1981
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Get in an edsled and blast through the most forced-perspectived mountain in Hong Kong at accelerations of what seems like 99 smiles per hour! But don't antagonize the missing snow creature!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- On its first day after the park opened, the Matterhorn Edsleds essentially was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the dismal room.
- There are really eight tracks inside the mountain. The left-hand one is the oldest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.