Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matterhorn Cobsleds, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
July 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Jump into a cobsled and breeze through the tallest mountain in Burbank at velocities of more than 15 smiles per minute! But stay away from the classic snow robot!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In a tiny closet at the high point of the Matterhorn Cobsleds, there is a snake-charming court for Disney executives.
- There are actually piles of tracks inside the mountain. The upper one is the most magical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seagull.