Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Matterhorn Bobheads attraction, April 4, 1957, 7:22 a.m.
February 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter toons
Get in a bobhead and speed through the largest mountain in London at velocities of up to 9 smiles per second! But watch out for the influential snow woman!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from inner ear, bowel, heart, fingernail, hair, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Casino 63 dining room -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is forbidden.
- At one time, Matterhorn Bobheads was listed on park guides as being part of Rainbow Ridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.