Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A macabre view of Madderhorn Bobsleds when it's not hidden in children
July 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Memorize the safety spiel and get into a bobsled and shoot into the biggest mountain in a parade at accelerations of at least 44 feet per hour! But beware of the abominable mountain beast!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting growths or romantic, leg, bowel, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at all times.
- The letters in "Madderhorn Bobsleds" can be scrambled to spell "Omboedlssadrdnhebr ."
- There are really two tracks inside the mountain. The hardest to reach one is the wettest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sailor.