Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's figure-shifting photo of "it's your toys' world"
"it's your toys' world"
July 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the apparently brainwashed American Idol rejects of the galaxy sing about opportunity and full employment like government propaganda workers.
The "it's your toys' world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or careers,
its a world of play, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time for Homer,
it's your toys' world after all.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- During bad weather, this show may smell funny.
- This show's scenery actually reaches below the railroad track.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this show, its profits went up 3%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.