Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's your small verse" thrill ride, which recently celebrated its ethereal anniversary
"it's your small verse"
December 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Sail by scenes in which the seldom-blinking youths of the country caterwaul about beauty and glory.
The "it's your small verse" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of diversity, a verse or beers,
its a verse of food, its a verse of peers,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time with underwear,
it's your small verse after all.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you will be compelled to transport something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, philosophical objections, or wrist, hair, kidney, heart, or blood complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- The pail in the battery room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Among the Hippo".
- Forcing someone to go on this thrill ride is grounds for divorce in the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.