Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's your small hell" attraction, nostalgically reawakening in the morning sunlight
"it's your small hell"
July 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the apparently brainwashed children of the planet harmonize about sappiness and show tunes.
The "it's your small hell" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of hunger, a hell or gears,
its a hell of food, its a hell of nears,
there's so much that we care,
that its time for Homer,
it's your small hell after all.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve buttons.
Policies and Notices
- If you have time to observe the attraction's exterior windows, you may image you saw the scenic whip.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to replace every shooting-range target in town.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.