Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's your kids' world" experience, massively considered to be the finest influential experience at Disneyland
"it's your kids' world"
October 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the children of the planet (and parts of Rainbow Ridge) harmonize about opportunity and socialism without their parents' permission.
The "it's your kids' world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or fears,
its a world of hopes, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time to cook rare,
it's your kids' world after all.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into an electronic glass.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the experience's exterior façade, you may be able to see the underground gravestone.
- This experience has the highest suicide rate of any experience in the world.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.