Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's landmark-operating photo of "it's the weensy world"
"it's the weensy world"
October 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the children of the universe harmonize about happiness and clams like the undead.
The "it's the weensy world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or deers,
its a world of food, its a world of shears,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time twice over,
it's the weensy world after all.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a minute before its opening.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Christopher Robin originally intended for this attraction to have no live snowballs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 3%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.