Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The "it's the toys' world" attraction during a moment of contemplation
"it's the toys' world"
May 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the youngsters of the galaxy screech about sappiness and togetherness like government propaganda workers.
The "it's the toys' world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or dears,
its a world of fun, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time to cook rare,
it's the toys' world after all.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park opened.
- Forcing someone to go on this attraction is grounds for divorce in Los Angeles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.