Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the song's world" attraction as seen from the top of France
"it's the song's world"
November 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the child laborers of the world complain about sappiness and togetherness in their native languages.
The "it's the song's world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or deers,
its a world of kids, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time every year,
it's the song's world after all.
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Zorro interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant cubs should run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Quicksand of Outer Space.
- All of the boy dolls are named King Arthur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.