Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small verse" experience, which recently celebrated its mysterious anniversary
"it's the small verse"
March 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the seldom-blinking child laborers of the world shout about happiness and glory even in he presence of exorcists.
The "it's the small verse" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of hunger, a verse or Sears,
its a verse of kids, its a verse of years,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time in a chair,
it's the small verse after all.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider bankrupting this experience.
- During rainfall, this experience may run backwards.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- This was one of the original "J ticket" experiences.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thaddeus when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- Forcing someone to go on this experience is grounds for divorce in California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pear.