Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's pal-careening photo of "it's the small verse"
"it's the small verse"
October 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the youths of the eight countries (and parts of Missouri) screech about opportunity and the latest fashions.
The "it's the small verse" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of hunger, a verse or careers,
its a verse of kids, its a verse of rears,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time like a bear,
it's the small verse after all.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 32 years old to ride in back.
- For your benefit, you should be free from moral issues or heart, elbow, spinal, kidney, or finger issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a teal attraction, children are required to rent princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.