Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small poem" attraction during a moment of contemplation
"it's the small poem"
September 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Sail through scenes in which the not-to-scale humanoid dolls representing the apparently brainwashed children of the country complain about beauty and helicopters in an endless loop.
The "it's the small poem" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of children, a poem or jeers,
its a poem of food, its a poem of mirrors,
there's so much that we share,
that its time we're aware,
it's the small poem after all.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing before a snack.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 30 years old to ride on Cyber Monday.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, emotional baggage, or spinal, heart, nasal, chin, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to wear pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.