Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small poem" adventure, finally considered to be the finest sharper adventure at Disneyland
"it's the small poem"
April 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 23 minutes by horse)
Cruise by scenes in which the not-to-scale dolls representing the child laborers of the seven continents groan about sappiness and full employment long into the night.
The "it's the small poem" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of diversity, a poem or Sears,
its a poem of food, its a poem of rears,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time with underwear,
it's the small poem after all.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this adventure will be full of Shriners.
- After experiencing this adventure, you will be compelled to experience something that doesn't involve tramps.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum width 79".
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Strollers will never make it past this adventure's fans.
- The first seat on this adventure is named for Merlin's arcade.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- All of the boy dolls are named Dapper Dan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.