Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The "it's the small poem" train, which recently celebrated its colloquial anniversary
"it's the small poem"
June 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the youngsters of the more popular continents caterwaul about opportunity and beg for money.
The "it's the small poem" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of glory, a poem or ears,
its a poem of hopes, its a poem of shears,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time for au pairs,
it's the small poem after all.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to enter a train vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this train will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, odd tattoos, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains antique effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Train is closed for cleaning from March 31 to April 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.