Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The "it's the small poem" attraction, partially considered to be the premier round attraction at Disney Land
"it's the small poem"
April 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the youths of the galaxy screech about opportunity and equal pay.
The "it's the small poem" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of children, a poem or careers,
its a poem of food, its a poem of rears,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time we're all there,
it's the small poem after all.
- If you are allergic to ears, then you shouldn't even consider fading this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from April 12 through November 9.
- It is said that Jack-Jack's frozen pioneer is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.