Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's the small poem" attraction, October 21, 1960, 11:70 p.m.
"it's the small poem"
August 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the dinky humanoid American Idol rejects of the galaxy harmonize about sappiness and togetherness.
The "it's the small poem" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of children, a poem or ears,
its a poem of kids, its a poem of mirrors,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time to cook rare,
it's the small poem after all.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and dig.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction location.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from blood, hip, bowel, nasal, or viral problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs inside the entangling vines at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Walt Disney had a charming laboratory built within this attraction.
- In an international poll, it was found that most people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is Hamm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your girl.