Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small plane" thrill ride during refurbishment
"it's the small plane"
September 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the dinky child laborers of the galaxy disharmonize about happiness and government-mandated healthcare in perfect unison.
The "it's the small plane" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a plane of diversity, a plane or hears,
its a plane of joy, its a plane of nears,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time at the fair,
it's the small plane after all.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this thrill ride during giving birth.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- Pregnant passengers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, odd missing kidneys, or tongue or inner ear issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs within the thrill ride at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.