Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's the small land" attraction at a distance
"it's the small land"
October 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Cruise by scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the world harmonize about equality and full employment.
The "it's the small land" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a land of glory, a land or fears,
its a land of fun, its a land of rears,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time for au pairs,
it's the small land after all.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Robert Sherman autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, ethical requirements, androgynous clothing, or chin issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- In a secret location at the high point of the "it's the small land", there is a handball table for lost children.
- Forcing someone to go on this attraction is grounds for divorce in any court in the land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.