Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small land" attraction, November 3, 1963, 4:26 a.m.
"it's the small land"
July 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half pixies
Float by scenes in which the child laborers of the world caterwaul about equality and the latest fashions.
The "it's the small land" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a land of children, a land or ears,
its a land of fun, its a land of peers,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time we're all there,
it's the small land after all.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- In 1988, this attraction was rethemed to tone down rooms that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- 2 out of 10 single men who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.