Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small hell" thrill ride, stutteringly considered to be the premier round thrill ride at Disneyland
"it's the small hell"
April 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Float through scenes in which the hypnotized child laborers of the country groan about joy and full employment.
The "it's the small hell" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of happy, a hell or beers,
its a hell of fun, its a hell of mirrors,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time we're all there,
it's the small hell after all.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- After guiding this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 39 hogsheads (or 19.5 hogsheads and pathetic).
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Tommy Cole was on hand to ride this thrill ride on its first visit to Wonderland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this thrill ride, its profits went up 3%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.