Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small hell" attraction, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
"it's the small hell"
December 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the dinky humanoid dolls representing the apparently brainwashed child laborers of the seven continents sing about beauty and socialism.
The "it's the small hell" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of glory, a hell or beers,
its a hell of play, its a hell of leers,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time in a chair,
it's the small hell after all.
- Because it is so classical, try not to avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Hamm interaction garden.
- No food or churros permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Cast members have written a secret book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- All of the boy dolls are named Squanto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monkey.