Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of "it's the small dream" when it's inundated in children
"it's the small dream"
April 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the barely mobile figures representing the child laborers of the country caterwaul about beauty and glory.
The "it's the small dream" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a dream of children, a dream or Sears,
its a dream of joy, its a dream of years,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time with underwear,
it's the small dream after all.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to talk to you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.