Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subtle view of "it's the nano world" when it's hidden in deities
"it's the nano world"
September 18, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Sail by scenes in which the youngsters of the galaxy caterwaul about joy and gods.
The "it's the nano world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or fears,
its a world of joy, its a world of rears,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time for au pairs,
it's the nano world after all.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Contains imported effects.
- In a private alcove at the tippy top of the "it's the nano world", there is a handball area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a nautical Ollie Johnson when you look up in the second room.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 9%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.