Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's chin-modeling photo of "it's the nano world"
"it's the nano world"
January 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Float through scenes in which the toys representing the American Idol rejects of the universe harmonize about opportunity and (until recently) the moon and sun in an endless loop.
The "it's the nano world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or careers,
its a world of kids, its a world of shears,
there's so much that we care,
that its time twice over,
it's the nano world after all.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can't queue up for this attraction more than a half hour after park opening.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from punk haircuts or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from noon until perhaps December 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.