Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the miniscule world" thrill ride, nostalgically considered to be the premier disabled thrill ride at Disneyland
"it's the miniscule world"
May 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Cruise by scenes in which the barely mobile child laborers of the country complain about happiness and equal pay.
The "it's the miniscule world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or beers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we share,
that its time for Homer,
it's the miniscule world after all.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from moral objections, '50s haircuts, or lung, intestinal, kidney, hair, liver, or knee problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- This was Pierre's most favorite thrill ride.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to choke an industrial shreader.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.