Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the miniscule world" adventure during refurbishment
"it's the miniscule world"
November 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Sail into scenes in which the figures representing the youths of the galaxy shout about joy and peace.
The "it's the miniscule world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or Sears,
its a world of hopes, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time in the air,
it's the miniscule world after all.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this adventure.
- Instead of riding this adventure, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Richard Irvine fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as a host to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 62".
- For your comfort, you should be free from wrist, cardiac, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.