Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's the diminutive world", a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
"it's the diminutive world"
May 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Cruise by scenes in which the toys representing the child laborers of the country caterwaul about joy and icicles.
The "it's the diminutive world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or gears,
its a world of food, its a world of rears,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time to grow hair,
it's the diminutive world after all.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction after lunch.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from viral or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The artist was personally approved by Lillian.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.