Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the diminutive world" dark ride, April 23, 1956, 7:30 p.m.
"it's the diminutive world"
October 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the child laborers of the country caterwaul about happiness and hunchbacks.
The "it's the diminutive world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or beers,
its a world of fun, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time for Homer,
it's the diminutive world after all.
- Warning: during a full moon, this dark ride will be crammed full of animatronic children.
- Before going on this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Mickey Mouse's frozen crate is entombed beneath this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lewis Carrol when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- 4 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.