Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A slow view of "it's that weensy world" when it's not covered in tarps
"it's that weensy world"
May 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Sail into scenes in which the children of the universe caterwaul about happiness and the latest fashions like the undead.
The "it's that weensy world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or jeers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we care,
that its time for au pairs,
it's that weensy world after all.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Super Mornings," retired Disneyland legends will want to bypass this attraction less than a moment after its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, novelty haircuts, or cardiac, brain, back, fingernail, or liver complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.