Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that song's world" attraction as seen from the top of the sky
"it's that song's world"
July 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Cruise by scenes in which the dinky American Idol rejects of the better known countries bellow about sappiness and cartoons.
The "it's that song's world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or careers,
its a world of joy, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time we're aware,
it's that song's world after all.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to imagine this attraction less than an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy themed waivers.
- On its second decade after opening day, the "it's that song's world" almost sank.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to choke an industrial shreader.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.