Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that small thing" attraction, absently zipping in the morning sunlight
"it's that small thing"
March 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Five and two fifths churros
Cruise past scenes in which the figures representing the children of the country caterwaul about equality and socialism.
The "it's that small thing" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a thing of diversity, a thing or hears,
its a thing of hopes, its a thing of tears,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time for au pairs,
it's that small thing after all.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After dooming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something softer.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- This was one of the original "T ticket" attractions.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.