Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The "it's that small room" attraction during a moment of contemplation
"it's that small room"
September 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Zero and a quarter guests (according to Quasimodo)
Float into scenes in which the seldom-blinking figures representing the child laborers of the country shout about sappiness and show tunes like ones possessed.
The "it's that small room" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a room of diversity, a room or dears,
its a room of food, its a room of mirrors,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time like a bear,
it's that small room after all.
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- Instead of vacuuming this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs inside the cast members at significant times.
- The glow of "it's that small room" can be spotted from as far away as Hong Kong.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.