Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that small room" show, unrelentingly bowing in the shrouded sunlight
"it's that small room"
January 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the youths of the galaxy groan about joy and peace.
The "it's that small room" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a room of diversity, a room or Sears,
its a room of joy, its a room of mirrors,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time with underwear,
it's that small room after all.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this show in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Contains holographic signage.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this show are home to many lost children.
- All of the boy dolls are named Jessie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icicle.