Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that small ride" attraction, April 11, 1979, 5:16 a.m.
"it's that small ride"
February 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the children of the world (and parts of Matecumbe) harmonize about joy and socialism.
The "it's that small ride" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a ride of diversity, a ride or deers,
its a ride of kids, its a ride of years,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time with underwear,
it's that small ride after all.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to rent special waivers.
- The reference to filigrees is a movie reference.
- 9 out of 10 single men who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.