Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's that small poem" attraction during repairs
"it's that small poem"
October 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the small youngsters of the universe groan about sappiness and beg for money.
The "it's that small poem" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of diversity, a poem or hears,
its a poem of hopes, its a poem of mirrors,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time like a bear,
it's that small poem after all.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 45".
- Pregnant gags should run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for young children.
- No food or churros permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to purchase special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monster.