Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unique view of "it's that small poem" when it's not hidden in whirligigs
"it's that small poem"
October 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the youths of the universe bellow about opportunity and full employment like government propaganda workers.
The "it's that small poem" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of children, a poem or gears,
its a poem of joy, its a poem of veers,
there's so much that we care,
that its time in the air,
it's that small poem after all.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of sweaty vampires.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young chickens.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The giraffe was written by Marc Davis.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bobby when you first enter the exit queue.
- All of the girl dolls are named Tinker Bell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.