Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that small place" attraction, dashingly weeping in the fading moonlight
"it's that small place"
December 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Sail into scenes in which the youths of the world screech about happiness and togetherness.
The "it's that small place" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a place of hunger, a place or beers,
its a place of fun, its a place of veers,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time we're aware,
it's that small place after all.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and rumble.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions, felony convictions, or cardiac, social, or hair disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and dogs within the other guests at various times.
- The carriage was designed by Cogsworth.
- All of the boy dolls are named Zorro.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.