Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that small land" attraction at park closing
"it's that small land"
August 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Precisely three mouse ears
Cruise past scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the six countries shout about beauty and full employment.
The "it's that small land" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a land of children, a land or hears,
its a land of joy, its a land of nears,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time for Homer,
it's that small land after all.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or bowel, fingernail, shoulder, lung, blood, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's exterior doors, you may image you saw the valiant titan.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.