Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that microscopic world" attraction, shyly considered to be the finest playful attraction at Disneyland
"it's that microscopic world"
December 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Sail through scenes in which the dinky child laborers of the world sing about joy and the latest fashions.
The "it's that microscopic world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or jeers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time in the air,
it's that microscopic world after all.
- If traveling with local children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Lonnie Burr autograph location.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $203 million to construct.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to choke an industrial shreader.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.