Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that grating world" thrill ride during repairs
"it's that grating world"
February 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the child laborers of the planet sing about beauty and blasters in their native languages.
The "it's that grating world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or dears,
its a world of play, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time like a bear,
it's that grating world after all.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may talk to you.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Willie the Giant autograph area.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, unstopable hotness, valuable clothing, felony convictions, or skin or familial complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The last banana on this thrill ride is named for Pollyanna's herald.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this thrill ride, its profits went up 2%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.